December 11, 2012

How I Spent My...Weekend







(Top to bottom)
1. The view from our hotel in downtown Denver 2. Tice and I all dressed up ready to party the night away  3. The amazing Sticky Toffee Pudding dessert to cap off our dinner 4.  A picture of the two of us overlooking the Brown Palace lobby 5.  Freezing cold temperatures right before we headed through Eisenhower tunnel 


This past weekend Tice, Sawyer, and I traveled over to Denver for his company's Christmas Party at the Brown Palace.  The party was on Saturday so on Friday we traveled up to Boulder to have dinner with Leah, Spencer, and Uncle Zach.  We dined at Oak on Pearl and it was AMAZING!  I highly recommend it for anyone that can get a reservation!  Then on Saturday morning Sawyer and I met Carrie for coffee at Starbucks.  After coffee Sawyer and I went shopping with Uncle Zach on 16th Street Mall before grabbing Tice and meeting up with Mac and Jason for lunch at H Burger.  Finally Tice and I left Zach and Sawyer to hang out while Tice and I attended the party.  The party was wonderful and the service was excellent.  I also ended up winning two nights at this lodge in Breakenridge which Tice and I can use anytime before next November!  How lucky!