May 20, 2014

Next DIY Project

It isn't often that Tice and I both agree on home decor- case in point, I would like to paint our cabinets white and he would like to stain them darker.  So when I showed him a picture of a table on Pinterest that I wanted us to try our hand at DIYing I was blown over when he told me he really liked it and that he was on board!
Here is the picture of the table I showed him.

Courtesy of Style Me Pretty

So when I continued my hunt on Pinterest for similar tables, I stumbled upon this gem!

Courtesy of here

We may decided to change up the design or the pipes but overall this is a perfect start in the right direction!  Now I just need to decide on what types of chairs to surround our new table with!

Have you done any home improvement projects lately?  Or have you been surprised you agreed on something with your hubby lately?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey