June 17, 2014

Currently Craving...Family Picture Outifts


When I was trying to decide what to wear for my maternity/ our family pictures, I decided I wanted something comfy and relaxed but special.  With that all in mind, when I landed on this coral Old Navy dress I knew it would be perfect.  It is a nice long maxi which is going to be great for pictures.  I plan on ditching the belt that comes with it and either going barefoot when possible or wearing these super comfy heels I picked up recently at Nordstrom.

Maternity Pictures


 Dress: Old Navy | Earrings: Tory Burch | Shoes: Halogen (on major sale!)

As for my boys, I plan on putting Tice in the new Lacoste v-neck tee I got for him for his birthday during the Nordstrom's men's sale for one of the outfits he is going to be wearing and then his navy Ralph Lauren Polo for the other and pairing both shirts with khaki shorts or jeans.

As for Sawyer, he is going to wear one of his Ralph Lauren Polos like this one, although I haven't decided on which color with jeans and then a button up and some shorts with his new chambray newsboy hat that I scored at Target recently.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey