June 13, 2014

TGIF Plus Recent Outfits, Purchases & Currently Craving

Thank goodness it's Friday!  This weekend we have Tice's birthday party as well as Father's Day festivities planned so we will be busy and I'm starting to run out of energy so I can't wait to get the next couple of weekends under my belt so that I can relax right before baby girl's arrival!

One of the things that has been on my to do list before her arrival though was an idea I decided to copy once I saw the most adorable photo over at Little Baby Garvin the other day.  It made me want to immediately start searching for matching outfits or very similarly themed outfits for Sawyer and baby girl to sport during a photo sesh together shortly after she is born so that I could get a photo as equally adorable to the one she captured of her girls.  Keep in mind, I will have one of each gender so finding outfits is quite a bit more difficult then simply finding the same dress in two different sizes.
I thought that finding something girly for Sawyer was going to be harding then finding something girly to match it but I was wrong.  I grabbed Sawyer an adorable pink and white gingham button up from Gap but now haven't been able to find something to match it for her.  The hunt continues!

On a different note, getting dressed on the daily is becoming more and more difficult.  The weather is officially hot in Colorado and dressing in comfortable and summery things is becoming an everyday battle plus I really miss a lot of my summer wardrobe which I can't wait to wear.
Although I have managed to put together a couple of outfits lately like...
Dress: Forever 21 (old, similar here) | Sandals: Tory Burch


This was on one cooler day recently
Top: Charlotte Russe (sold out, similar here) | Jeans: Liz Lange for Target | Shoes: Alice and Oliva


Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | 
Shoes: Forever 21 (old, similar here) | Necklace: Forever 21 (old, similar here)

Tank: Nordstrom (old, similar here) | Jeans: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | 
Shoes: Sam Edelman

I also scored a couple of fun things for our upcoming maternity shoot including this maxi dress as well as some things I can't wait to wear after being pregnant including this striped dress, which is beautiful in person and very well made, plus this drop waist dress in a beautiful blue color which I can't wait to use to cover the tummy after delivery.

What are some of your favorite recent finds?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey