September 23, 2014

Recent Purchases

While we were in Portland I took full advantage of all of the amazing sales as well as all of the newest Fall arrivals and went to town!  
I had some Old Navy Super Savings coupons so I put those to use mostly for Kinley and Sawyer but also picked this top up for myself.  I love the classic white and black coloring.

I then grabbed three sweaters/sweatshirts at J. Crew Factory.  I was able to use a recent Gilt City coupon that gave me an additional 30% off- even if the items were already on sale.  I got everything below for less then $70!
I grabbed this cardigan in Kelly Green
Finally got my hands on this sweatshirt!  I was beyond sad when I didn't act fast enough last fall when J. Crew had it in stores.  Thank goodness J. Crew Factory came to the rescue!  They also have navy and white available if the black and grey isn't your thing.
I also picked up this sweater in wine.  I love wearing the color so I was excited to add to my collection!

Nordstrom was my next stop where I was mostly on a mission for some dresses to wear to an upcoming bachelorette party I am attending.  I picked up this dress in mint green and it was marked down to an incredible $14!  I couldn't buy it fast enough!
I also grabbed this sweatshirt.  It has the most amazing texture in person and is completely different than anything I already have in my closet!

At Forever 21- which I typically only shop at in stores because even if you have something in one size that fits great another item in the same size can be completely different and either be way too tight or too short.

A pale pink button up was on of the items at the top of my fall wish list so when I spotted this on in stores I had to have it!  It is the best quality especially for something that cost less then $18!

I also picked up this beautiful lace detailed sweater.  I can't find it online but I am in LOVE!
This is a view of the back.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey