September 15, 2014

What I Packed...Roadtrip to Portland

It often takes me weeks to decide what I am going to pack for a trip, especially trips that we will be gone for longer then just a weekend and this trip for Portland was no exception.  After looking into the depths of my closets for WAY to long and looking to Pinterest for inspiration I finally decided to pack these outfits for my trip as well as some others that I didn't take photos of.

 Top: J. Crew Factory | Bottoms: Target | Shoes: Sam and Libby |

Top: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here) | Bottoms: J Brand | Shoes: Sam Edelman 
Jacket: Old Navy | Dress: Old Navy (old, similar here) | Shoes: Tory Burch (new style found here) | 
Dress: Target (similar here) | Shoes: Sam Edelman
Jacket: Forever 21 | Dress: Boutique Find | Shoes: Sam and Libby 

Obviously I am LOVING my new Tory Burch tote which you can find here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey