November 6, 2014

How I Spent My...30th Birthday

Well my 30th birthday cloud is finally starting to lift and it honestly was one of the best birthdays on record!  We started off the celebrating last Wednesday when my parents took us out while my brother was still in town.



Then the celebration continued on Saturday night when we had a some friends over to our house for a cocktail hour before heading to dinner.  Tice surprise me with a party bus!  I had no idea and then the doorbell rang, Tice told me to go answer the door and then our driver was standing there!

It was awesome and everyone made me feel so loved and special!



Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar) | Lipgloss: Bare Escentuals
Dress (pictured above): ASOS





It was so much fun getting to enjoy a laid back, relaxing dinner with so many friends!  I have heard from many people that your thirties are a blast so I can't wait to see what they have in store for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey