May 22, 2015

TGIF

Well this week we stayed home quite a bit because of the weather and all I can say it thank goodness the weather report looks like things will start to make a turn for the better next Wednesday!  All of this rain is absolutely no fun and I can't wait to start spending tons of time at the pool as soon as possible.

I was able to do a little bit of online shopping and picked up this dress which I ended up returning - huge bummer- because I was really hopefully it would work out.  I also picked up these wedges in nude  patent which I LOVE!  They are super comfy!  I was also FINALLY able to get my hands on these tan wedges, which I have been trying to get for a couple of weeks in my size!  I also placed an order on Wednesday for this romper, this off the shoulder top (something off the shoulder has been on my spring wish list for months!) and this dress in striped.  Hopefully the romper will work for me but I normally run into problems with them because I have such a long torso....cross your fingers for me!  I also need to hurry and make a final decision on a couple of other items before the sale ends on May 31st.

We also made a Target run yesterday and I picked up quite a few cute things for the kids.  One of the items was a construction themed tee which Sawyer wasn't going to leave without.  It was his first official clothing selection.  I also picked up some tees that were on sale for Sawyer and some adorable floral jeans and a purple romper for Kinley.

I also picked up this cute romper for myself just in case the other romper doesn't work.  It has the cutest tiny floral print and is nice and light, perfect for summer.

Well we have a day full of fun playdates so I'm off!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
XO,
Bailey