July 31, 2015

TGIF...Plus Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

Good Morning!  Thank goodness it's Friday! We were in Portland for almost two weeks so yesterday was spent trying to get back to normal!  I have lots of cleaning and laundry to get taken care of before that I can really consider us home and settled.  Some of that is going to have to wait though because today my brother arrives from NYC and my cousin is coming in from Denver!  We are going to have such a good time!  

Before I head out I wanted to quickly share with you some of my recent purchases...especially the ones that I made during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, which by the way ends at midnight on Sunday!  If you have been eyeing something, now is the time to snatch it up before the prices go up on Monday!   Here are a couple of the items I grabbed for myself-


I also recently picked up these mules which should transition nicely for fall and this beautiful mixed eyelet print dress for a steal in the store ($24!).


Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend!

XO,
Bailey