November 11, 2015

Currently Craving...Christmas Photo Attire

Selecting clothing for your whole family, for a once a year photo, where you all want to look pulled together and cohesive is like finding a giant diamond in the rough.  With that said we are having my girlfriend Dani at Birch and Twine Photography take some photos of us this year for our holiday cards and I think I was able to figure out what we each will be wearing.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

I have three dresses shown above because the dress that I am actually wearing is very similar to all three and is from Parker years ago.  Hopefully the muted tones work well for a year round not just holiday themed photo.

Are you having holiday pictures taken this year?  What are you wearing?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey