November 29, 2015

Currently Craving...Holiday Event Attire

We have a bunch of holiday events and parties to attend in the coming weeks so I thought I would take a moment to share with you some of the items that I picked up and plan to wear.  

The first event on the calendar is a charity dinner this Thursday.  I picked up this crop top from Forever 21 that I can't wait to arrive and see in person.  I plan on pairing it with either a white A-line skirt like this one or my pleated leather skirt.

Then on Saturday night we have our annual parade of lights.  I am wearing this sweater in olive green (on major sale!), these jeans, and these boots in taupe.  I should be festive and nice and toasty warm!  

For our annual girl's group Christmas party I ordered this dress and also can't wait to see it in person.  It appears to be well made and structured in the pictures of it online so I can't wait to see if it really is.

Finally here are a couple of other items that I ordered-



Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey