November 15, 2015

Currently Craving...Nordstrom Clearance Sale Purchases & Wish List

Today is the last day of the Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale where you can save up to 40% off of fall and winter finds.  It's the perfect time to pick up that dress you have been eyeing for one of your holiday parties or those winter boots you want!

For the winter essentials I went ahead and snatch up these boots while they were available in my size.  I got them in taupe even though I would have preferred them in grey but the were sold out so I jumped while I still had a chance at them.  I also got this sweater in black although it comes in tons of other fun colors.  I also got these grey suede pumps to wear with all of my flare jeans (Tice's favorite style of jeans on me) because I don't currently have anything that is winter appropriate with that high of a heel.

As for the holiday dresses I grabbed this beautiful lacy number for a Santa Brunch at our club
Still available in a couple of sizes but they are selling out fast so hurry!

Then I got this black bandage dress for a either a candlelight dinner or other event we have on the books


Finally I also got this dress in a color they call flame which I can't wait to see in person.  It has a ton of detailing and should be the perfect holiday color.  Here it is in black and white.

Hopefully I love them as much on and I do in pictures!

Happy Sunday all!  Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day!

XO,
Bailey