July 5, 2017

Recent Happenings...Trip to NYC- Part 1

In early June my mom and I went to NYC to visit my brother who lives in the city.  We spent 5 days eating our way through the city and enjoying some quality time together.  I was also able to cross a couple of bucket list adventures off of my life long to do list including visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum.  It was truly breath taking and so well done that I know that one day we will take the kids there to see it for themselves.


After the museum we headed to the top of the One World Observatory next door.  Having been to Top of the Rock and the Empire State Building on previous trips it was fun to compare those building to this one.  Out of the three, Top of the Rock is still my favorite.

Walking around Rockefeller Center and ran into this huge Jeff Koones balloon.
They were also setting up the red carpet for the Tony awards which was cool to see
Of course we did a little shopping!


Check back later for more pictures from our trip!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey