May 27, 2012

32 Weeks

 
32


WEEKS

BABY

Is the size of a

Squash
___________________________


How far along? 32 Weeks
 Total weight gain: At least 30
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? Great!
Best moment this week? Being finished with our New Parents Class
Miss Anything?
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it but lately he has been pushing on my rib cage and it hurts!
Food cravings? Cheesecake Factory...which we finally went to last night and Drumstick Ice Cream Cones
.Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? No- although I don't really know what to look out for
Symptoms? Hip Pain and lower back pain
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? My Portland Baby Shower on Saturday!