June 9, 2012

Portland Baby Shower


My girlfriends Wendy and Nicole threw me a beautiful baby shower here in Portland last Saturday!  They paid attention to all of the details and everything came together so adorable!  They both spoiled me with all of my favorite foods to start things off!  They both had been listening when it came to what I told them my cravings had been throughout this pregnancy so there were DQ Blizzards, fruit salad, lemonade, and other delicious treats!




They also set up a painting area where the guest were able to paint bibs for Sawyer.
 Sawyer's first pair of Nike's


 An awesome diaper cake made by Carla
 All of my wonderful girlfriends who made the day extra special
My awesome shower hosts, Nicole and Wendy

 Wendy and I with our belly's- me at about 34 weeks and Wendy at about 28 weeks