June 10, 2012

34 Weeks

34
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of a
Butternut Squash
___________________________
How far along? 34 Weeks
 Total weight gain: At least 30...and this is what this answer will be until I weigh myself one last time prior to going to the hospital in labor.  It was becoming something I was focusing on to much.
Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? Pretty good although I find myself flipping from one side to the other more and more which is getting harder and harder to make happen.
Best moment this week? Getting the rest of the need to purchase items taken care of this week.  We are officially ready for him so he can come any time from here on out!
Miss Anything? This week is was blue cheese- I had to say no to it more times this week then I can count.  Plus I am starting to seriously think about what my first drink will be once I can drink again!  Choices, Choices!
Movement? Yep and I even though they can sometimes be uncomfortable I am going to miss them terribly!
Food cravings? Nothing that stands out this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Not yet
Symptoms? My pelvis is starting to feel like someone is ripping it apart...I guess it is making room for what's to come.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On but getting tight
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Our appointment and ultrasound on Tuesday.  I thought we weren't going to have any more ultrasound but they want to check my fluid levels as well as my placenta previa condition to confirm where the edge of the placenta is.