July 9, 2015

Getting Festive...Sawyer's 3rd Birthday Party

This year for Sawyer's birthday party I decided to have it at our club's pool in an effort to lessen my work load.  It ended up being a wonderful idea because it truly took quite a few things off of my plate.  The added bonus was not having to clean my house from top to bottom once before the party and then again after!  

I went with a construction theme because Sawyer loves everything having to do with construction equipment and has for quite a while.  I purchased a PDF off of Etsy and then customized it in another effort to save time.  I LOVE how it all came together and am so happy I made the decision to hire my girlfriend Dani, the very talented photographer and blogger of Birch and Twine to photograph the whole party.  That way I was in some of the pictures, I was able to enjoy my guests because I wasn't worried about taking photos plus she is a pro so all of the pictures came out great!



















Thank you Dani for the amazing photos!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey