July 14, 2015

Sales Alert...Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


It's that time of year again which we all look forward to, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  As a Nordstrom credit card holder I was able to get early access to all of the amazing deals they have available!  It was super hard for me to narrow down all of my selections but here are some of the things that I just had to have!

I decided I needed to retire my old Tory Burch York tote which I have been carrying non-stop since last fall and give something else a try so I went ahead and grabbed this bag up!  I can't wait for it to arrive so that I can see just how big it is!  I also grabbed a couple of pairs of jeans.  I have been wanting to try out Current/Elliot for sometime so when I saw these I just had to try them!  I also got a super budget friendly version too but can't find a link to them anymore!

As for tops I grabbed this super inexpensive top that I can't wait to wear! The second top that I picked up was this fun layered look sweater.  I also picked up another pair of my trusted workout pants that I favor more then any other pair.  I also picked up this fun fedora because I don't currently have anything else like it.

I can't wait for all of these items to arrive tomorrow so that I can see how they all fit.  Here are a couple other items that I have my eye on and can't wait to see them in person in the store when I get a chance in the coming weeks.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey