December 20, 2016

Happy Christmas Week!

We have been enjoying all of the festivities that come with this time of year and in doing so I haven't posted much.  So I thought I would go ahead and share some of our recent happenings before we head into Christmas this weekend and all of the fun things we have planned.

First up, our friends have an epic annual Christmas party which is always so much fun.  They hire a bartender, have karaoke set up, everyone gets dressed up and it's something I always look forward to each year.

My handsome date to the party ;)

In addition to our friend's annual Christmas Party, she was also in charge of hosting our yearly girl's night Christmas Party so we got one more chance to get all dressed up and enjoy each other's company!


In addition to the parties we have attended we have fit in some fun with the kids.  My mom saw a cute idea on Pinterest so she set to work to make a similar outfit and it turned out adorable.



After playing dress up we headed inside to decorate some sugar cookies my mom made.  The kids loved it but ended up eating most of the cookies they decorated before we could take them home for Santa to enjoy on Christmas eve.





Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey