November 1, 2013

TGIF


Last night was so much fun!  We took Sawyer around to a couple of the house in our cul-de-sac and my Grandma's house.  He looked so cute dressed up in his little spider costume and got compliments all night.  Keeping that hat on him at our party was a bit of a chore but today he did really well and kept it on.  Overall he seemed to enjoy the experience as well as all of the candy (we only let him have two pieces).

After trick or treating we met up with my parents for an early birthday dinner at our favorite local restaurant on their half price wine night!  This is what I wore:
Top: A. Byer (similar here) | Bottoms: Zara Leather Leggings (sold out online, similar here) |
Bag: Forever 21 | Shoes: BCBGeneration via TJ Maxx (similar here)

Plus here are a couple of pictures at dinner



Tonight Tice is having a poker night for the boys at our house so a couple of us girls are going to hang out downstairs.  I'm thinking it might be fun to have a couple of fun cocktails so I'll see what I come up with...

Tomorrow for my birthday, we are heading up to Break for the last free night we have at the Beaver Run Resort...a prize I won at Tice's company's Christmas party last year!  Nothing like waiting until the last minute to use it!  

Thanks so much for reading!  Hope you all have a great weekend!
XO,
Bailey