January 17, 2017

Currently Craving...Red & Pink

With Valentine's Day less than a month away I have had a lot of pink and red on my mind lately!  Here are just a couple of my favorite pieces to get you in the spirit!

Simply click on the arrow to look at all of my red, blush, pink, and hot pink items.  





I have been wanting to try this lip gloss/stick for some time now but hadn't yet pulled the trigger.  After seeing this two color kit I know now I will be!  Can't wait to see how much I love it!  I also recently ordered this top and love it!  It's on major sale and is very nicely made.  I also love the look of this top- perfect for transitioning into spring- and at under $40 it's a great buy!  As for the shoe department I am OBSESSED with these heels!  I don't have anything else like them and know that they would make the perfect addition to my closet!

Have you seen anything that is perfect for Valentine's that you just have to have?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey