January 21, 2017

Recent Outfits

Dress: old, lust version here | Shoes: Steve Madden
Top: Suno (perfect year round top!)  | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: old, similar here | Jacket: Blank NYC
Sweater: Rebecca Taylor | Jeans: Paige (on sale!) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory
Bag: LV, pre-owned available here
(This is the new sweater that I mentioned I recently got- I LOVE it! ) 
Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: J Brand | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (old, similar here)
My curls are courtesy of my amazing new curling wand! It's by Nume and I couldn't be more obsessed!  You can find it here.

Here are a couple of my recent outfits.  I recently also snatched up a couple other items recently while dreaming of warmer weather including this dress, this top (which is something I know will sell out quick!), this top, and this swimsuit.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey