August 22, 2013

Recent Outfits...Dinners Out

When I first had Sawyer I had a bit of the baby blues and the best piece of advice my mom gave me was to "wake up everyday, shower, thrown on some makeup, and wear a real outfit".  I truly believe that this advice helped me so much get out of my funk plus I LOVE fashion- why have a closet full of clothes but never wear any of them.  So even though I am a stay at home mom I still wake up every morning and pull myself together which is good for me, my husband, and my family!

My favorite events to select outfits for are special events or evenings out!  I received the necklace that I talked about in this post on Saturday and wore it to dress up a simple tee and skinny jeans for our evening at my father in law's.





Outfit Details: Jeans: Genetic Denim Skinnies (old but similar here), Top: Joe Fresh T-Shirt, Accessories: Necklace

In addition to the dinner out on Saturday we had two work events for Tice this week so I was able to get all gussied up for each of them! 

                                 Here is the outfit I wore out for a client dinner on Tuesday:
The items below are the same except the dress.  Mine is old and from H&M.


Dinner Out


Dinner Out by bailey-a-k-tice  on Polyvore




Here is the outfit I wore on Wednesday for a dinner out with one of Tice's coworker's and her husband:

White Peplum Top via TJ Maxx, Old Navy Printed Pants (sold out), Silver Heels (here), and Necklace (here), Sunnies (here)

On the way to dinner Tice took a couple of pictures of me walking down main street- first time I have ever had pictures like this taken of me and I must admit it was a bit weird!