August 30, 2013

TGIF...Labor Day Weekend Sales

With Labor Day comes sunshine, relaxation, a few (or a lot) of adult beverages, and some awesome sales!  I already mentioned Shopbop's amazing sale that is going on right now with some of my favorite finds here but here are a couple of other sales that are just as good!

NORDSTROM - Fall Shoe Clearance


Nordstrom is having their Shoe Clearance event right now.  Here are just a few of the pairs I would love see make an appearance in my closet.  These wedges, these flip flops, these platforms in black, these Kate Spade beauties, these metallic pumps, and these hot pink pumps.

Tory Burch is also having a LABOR DAY EVENT with UP TO 30% OFF WITH CODE LABORDAY (DETAILS)
+ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $300 & FREE RETURNS (U.S. ONLY).  Below are a couple of the items I am loving right now!




And finally J. Crew is having 
IN STORES & ONLINE: EXTRA 30% OFF FINAL SALE ITEMS WITH CODE HELLO30. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $100+. 

Here are a couple of my favorites from the sale now.


You will see me lounging around in something like this all weekend long


Happy shopping and have a wonderful, safe, relaxing weekend filled with family and friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
XO,