October 4, 2013

TGIF

I have been looking forward to this weekend's activities for a while now!  We are dropping Sawyer off with Grandma and Grandpa tonight and heading to a cocktail party for some friends who got married in Jamaica a couple of weeks ago.  

Here is the what I am wearing tonight:

Outfit Details:
Dress:  ASOS (old, similar, also love this option and this option)  | Shoes: Worthington (similar) | Necklace: Ebay Find




Then tomorrow we are heading to Denver to watch our friends the Webb's get married!  The wedding is black tie optional and I couldn't be more excited to break out this new gown that I bought for Tice's upcoming Holiday party in December.  

Here is a picture of what I am wearing to the wedding:


Outfit Details:
Dress: Rampage (sold out, similar here, here, and here) | Shoes: Guess (similar here and here) | 
Rings: Assortment from Forever 21(old but love these and these) | Earrings: Forever 21 (old, love these)

I absolutely love ASOS' Dress selection and have for years!  They have a HUGE variety of dresses for every occasion imaginable.  Below are a couple of my favorites right now, more of them being on sale, for all of the upcoming holiday parties and events that are just around the corner.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back on Monday with pictures from the weekend but if you want quicker updates, follow me on Instagram @baktice.
Thanks for stopping by!
XO,