November 6, 2013

Birthday Purchases & Recent Outfits

I typically just receive money as birthday gifts from my family because I tend to be pretty particular and picky.  This is what I ended up bring home with me via online shopping at Nordstrom and Forever 21 and the J. Crew Factory store in the mountains last weekend!



Which piece is your favorite?

Here are a couple of my recent outfits, mostly worn to birthday related events or on a day where I was running errands.
Sweater: J. Crew Factory | Bottoms: Joe's Jeans | Sunnies: Ray Bans | Earrings: Tory Burch
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here) | Bag: Can't Remember (also loving this one)

 Sweater: Old Navy (similar here) | Skirt: H&M (old, similar here) | Shoes: Worthington (similar here) | Necklace: Ebay Find (similar here)

Sweater: J. Crew Factory (similar here) | Jeans: Rich and Skinny (now on sale!) | Shoes: Forever 21


Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey