November 30, 2013

Holidays...Thanksgiving Recap


Here is a recap of our Thanksgiving.
My cousins who were staying with Tice and I decided to go on a run/hike up the monument prior to the big feast.  



We spent most of our Thanksgiving relaxing at my parents home with my parents, grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins.  I wish my brother would have been able to make it home but that is what happens when move far away and can't get the time off at your new job.  We ate and drank lots and then my parents took us over to their new home!  I can't wait for them to move in!  After taking a look at the house we went over to my mother in law's home and saw Tice's sister and her family, brother, and aunt uncle and cousins.  I'm so glad that we were able to spend the holiday with our families!

My mom and I busy getting dinner ready

My outfit details:
Top: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: J. Crew Factory | Heels: Charles David | Earrings: Tory Burch

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Can't wait to break out the Christmas decor!

Thanks for reading!
XO,