May 10, 2014

28 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21 | Bottoms: Liz Lange Maternity | Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Charles David (sold out, similar here)

How far along: 28 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: Yes to pants but not always on the tops and dresses...typically I hate actual maternity dresses because of the rouching on the sides or the tent like affect they give me.  I like normal dresses in a size up with lots of stretch.
Stretch marks: No new ones that I know of...
Belly button in or out: In but it may poke out and I wouldn't be to pleased if that was the case.
Sleep: I didn't sleep that well when we were in Boulder in a full size bed but once we got home sleep has been good!
Best moment this week: Watching Sawyer explore new things...today he played in the sprinklers and had a blast and earlier this week he loved hanging out at the Children's Museum.  I also love that the crib arrived this week!
Miss anything: Not having pelvis pain...it has started to ramp up and it hurts some times...like someone is pulling me apart down there...TMI
Movement:  Yep although I don't think she moves as much as Sawyer did
Cravings: Nothing major although today I had a quinoa salad with grilled veggies, fresh mozzarella,  and hummus mixed it and that tasted great.  Oh, and lemonade.  Today I fell for Simply Lemonade in Mango and Raspberry 
Queasy or sick:  Feeling good besides the pelvis pain I mentioned above
Looking forward to:  Putting the crib together tomorrow and celebrating my last mother's day to just Sawyer!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey