May 9, 2014

How I Spent...My Week and TGIF

Sorry for not posting this week until now...we were away for a few days over in Denver and things go a bit crazy.  We left last Sunday and decided to try a VRBO in Boulder in hopes that the added space/rooms would be better for Sawyer.  Thankfully the place was even better then advertised.  The kitchen was large enough to put Sawyer's pack and play in there, we had a large living area, a dining room, a nice bedroom with huge closet and finally a nice bath.  All in all we were super pleased!  On Monday Sawyer and I went to the mall and shopped and then my cousin came up from Denver to watch Sawyer while we went out to dinner with friends at Brasserie 1010.

Tice and I at dinner


My amazing Steak Frites

Tuesday visited the Denver Children's Museum and shopped some more and then dropped Sawyer off with my cousin so Tice and I could attend a Rockies game in a suite for his work.  Wednesday, we shopped and played at the 29th Street Mall's outdoor children's play area and finally Thursday we headed home.  








It can always be super difficult traveling with small children, trying to keep them on some sort of schedule, and making sure you aren't just shipping them from one event to another but I believe that he is a trooper when it comes to traveling because we started him off at such a young age.  Sawyer doesn't need any electronic devises or even toys when we are on long or short car trips.  He seems pretty content looking out the window and taking in the scenery.  Lucky us...for now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey