May 18, 2014

29 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Dress: Target  (also have in grey and love!) | Earrings: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Worthington (sold out, similar)


How far along: 29 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: Yes but things like the dress above aren't maternity and I can wear it
Stretch marks: No new ones...that I know of...
Belly button in or out: In still but it could pop any day
Sleep: Ok although sometimes it is taking me longer to get back to sleep once I get up to go to the restroom.
Best moment this week: Having family from Denver and Texas visit.  I cooked dinner for everyone last night and it was so much fun to have everyone over.
Miss anything: Having energy...things are slowing down quite a bit over here!
Movement:  Yes after dinner most nights she is moving around like crazy and I love it!
Cravings: Not major...watermelon is still awesome plus frozen yogurt or something sweet after dinner.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to:  Memorial Day weekend and finally figuring out my new decorative plan for above baby girl's crib!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey