May 16, 2014

TGIF Plus Recent Purchases & Recent Outfits

Thank goodness it's Friday!  Tice and I have a date night planned tonight and the cherry on top is that I have a new dress to wear!  Love that!  Also my cousins are coming to stay with us for the weekend and I can't wait to see them!

I wanted to take a moment and finally share with you all of the shopping I was able to do last week while we were in Denver.  It had been months since I had seen a real mall I racked it in while since we have been in Denver.  One of the stops I made was to J. Crew Factory where I scored this adorable skirt for after pregnancy, this fun baseball inspired short sleeve sweater, this fun anchor tank, as well as a couple other items!  I wish that the store would have had even more of the items I had been stalking online.  I would have loved to see the following items in person!
One of the other stores that I scored at was Target.  The dress below was a new purchase from there, which I scored for $15!  I can't find the link for it online but have provided links to similar options below.
Outfit Details: 
Dress: Target (similar here and here)  | Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Shoes (not shown): Sam Edelman

I was kind of disappointed once I saw in person many of the items I had liked online in Forever 21  but fell in love with this peach top and scooped it up immediately.  I can't seem to stop wearing it!

Finally after searching high and low for the perfect baby shower dress everywhere, I scored two options at H&M and do you want to know the absolute best part?  One was on sale for $5!  The other was $13 so I felt like I had won the lottery especially when I had planned on spending quite a bit more if necessary but they were both exactly what I was looking for so I was so happy!  Love when I score sale stuff like that!

Here are a couple of other outfits I have wore recently
Top: Walmart (similar here) | Jeans: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | Heels: Charles David
Earrings: Juicy Couture | Necklace: J. Crew Factory



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
XO,
Bailey