August 26, 2014

Currently Craving...Game Day Outfits

Tice and I are HUGE football fans, cheering on the Buffs of the University of Colorado (my alma mater) , the Ducks of the University of Oregon (Tice's alma mater) and the Denver Broncos.  With the start of the college season this week and the beginning of the NFL season right around the corner I decided to put together some of my favorite outfit inspiration for watching the games, whether in the stadium or on the coach in front of the big screen.

One of my favorite places to find fashionable gear to sport at games is Fanatics.  They have the BEST selection around and I love their free express shipping on orders over $50.  When I saw this Peyton Manning jersey it was love at first sight!




Go Broncos




Jersey | Purse | Booties | Jeans | Sunnies | Earrings


Go CU


Jersey | Purse | Booties | Jeans | Sunnies


Go Ducks!


Top | Boots | Jeans | Sunnies | Watch


Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey