August 13, 2014

Sales Alert at Saks Fifth Avenue

I got an email this morning alerting me to the fact that today is the last day that Saks Fifth Avenue is running a promotion for $75 off any purchase over $350 so I hurried to grab up the bag that I knew I had to have this fall, the Tory Burch York Buckle bag in luggage.  

As you can see they also carry the bag in black (available here) and red (available here).  

Due to the fact that I needed to spend $350 to qualify for the promo I decided to grab these Tory Burch earrings up to because I wear my pair of gold ones ALL of the time!

The cherry on top was that I logged on to my ebates account before having them direct me to the Saks Fifth Avenue website and now I will get 9% cash back on my purchase of almost $300!  If you do any online shopping EVER and don't already use Ebates click here for your invitation.  It is super easy to use and they have almost any store you shop online at!

Hope you girls grab up something that you have had your eye on now that you know you can save some money on it!

Happy Shopping
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey