August 12, 2014

Recent Outfits & Purchases

Here are a couple of outfits I have worn lately.
Casual Date Night Outfit
Dress: Old Navy | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Sunnies: Charlotte Russe
Running Errands: 
Top: J. Crew Factory | Shorts: A&E (old, similar here) | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Earrings: Tory Burch
Running Errands:
Dress: Boutique find (similar here) | Shoes: Sam and Libby for Target | Sunnies: Gucci
Grocery Shopping:

I recently picked up a couple of items at Old Navy and these boyfriend jeans were one of the items.  I am in love!  They are light weight, distressed, and the perfect relaxed fit.  If you are looking for a pair of boyfriend jeans that will work perfectly right now but also transition into fall give these a try!  I also grabbed this new varsity top in red and I am in love!  The sleeves are a bit longer which I love!

We will be heading to Portland in a couple of weeks and you know what that means- I'm looking over my wish list and starting to narrow items down.  Here are a couple of things I would love to fill my closet with as we head into fall.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey