August 15, 2014

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday.  We have a weekend of getting chores done around here- washing windows, cleaning out the gutters, purchasing a new refrigerator- you know the things that you always put off because they are such a pain to do and absolutely no fun.  We are going to try to make it to the pool as much as possible though and relax with a couple of adult beverages!  

In other news I have decided to start getting serious about eating more healthy and getting more exercise now that Kinley has arrived.  I don't have much weight to lose to get back to where I was when I got pregnant with Kinley but I do have a ways to go before I get back to where I was when I got pregnant with Sawyer so here's to losing the baby weight!  I have a bunch of trips in the near future that will be motivating so I just have to commit!


I'll leave you with a picture of the two cutest kids I know!

Hope you all have fun planned for this weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey