August 18, 2014

How I Spent...My Weekend

This weekend was low key per usual lately.  I am so happy we have lots of travel in our near future!  We are heading to Boulder this week and then next week we leave for Portland and I couldn't be more excited!  Packing for these trips with two kids while be an exercise in space management though with suitcases, carseats, a pack and play, a double stroller, and other odds and ends.  More on that later though.  
I started my weekend off with some much needed coffee and a salted caramel biscotti.  They are so yummy!

Sawyer getting his favorite monkey ready for a trip to the pool!


We tried to soak up the last little bit of summer while we still can and made it to the pool on Saturday afternoon.  
Sharing his ice cream with sister at the pool!  He gave her the biggest kiss on the head with lips covered in ice cream and then wiped her head after he realized he was dirty!

Then we had my family over for dinner on Saturday night for some awesome peach margaritas made by me and fish tacos made by Tice!  
Peach Margaritas
Just riding around in the wheelbarrow with Grandpa
A super healthy and yummy lunch of cucumbers, arugula, hummus, tomatoes, and quinoa
 A little chilled red wine to go with our pizza on family pizza night
Two of our three pizzas
Bacon, Gorgonzola, and Caramelized Onions and then Mozzarella, Peach, Balsamic, and Basil
I LOVED the peach pizza!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey