August 19, 2015

Cocktail Time... Bangkok Mules

I absolutely love a Moscow Mule!  They are beyond refreshing on a hot summer day and are super simple to make.  I had seen a couple of variations on Pinterest of mules, some with herbs or fruit so I decided to come up with my own variation using both!  I call it a Bangkok Mule because it has a lot of Thai influence in terms of the ingredients I use.  Here is the recipe-

Bangkok Mule

2 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk 
(light or full fat- I have used both but this time I only had light on hand)
2 oz vodka
1 Teaspoon of simple syrup
Juice of 1 lime
Cilantro 10-15 leaves
Mint 5-10 leaves
Ginger Beer
Copper Mug





Start by muddling the lime juice, coconut milk, mint and cilantro leaves in the bottom of the copper mug then pour in vodka, simple syrup, and ice.  Finish the cocktail by pouring ginger beer to the top.

Hope you like these!  Let me know if you try them out!  If you do use the hashtag #ticestidbitscocktails

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey