January 5, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

Well first things first...the blog got a new look this weekend!  What do you think?  It isn't set in stone but for now it's a nice little update!

In other weekend news...we laid low this weekend for the most part.  On Friday night we stayed in and I watched episodes of Breaking Bad even though I have seen every episode already and Tice played his new video game console all night.  Then on Saturday Tice went to work and I cleaned up around the house before getting ready to meet my dad.  See for Christmas instead of a giftcard to his favorite local music store this year I decided that because we had both recently read the book Unbroken and the movie was coming out I would take him to the movie and then to Happy Hour afterwards.  It was a fun afternoon which I know we won't soon forget.  The movie was well done too if you were wondering!
A little TV watching with Daddy
Staying warm and entertained with Sawyer
She didn't love grocery shopping last week...
My OOTD for the movies on Saturday
Sweater: Gap (old, similar here) | Jeans: Blank Denim (sold out, but I also own these and love them!) | Scarf: Target (sold out but available here now!) | Booties: Sam Edelman

Sporting some new PJ's last night for the first time...this was one of those outfits you get when you are still pregnant but can't wait for your baby to fit in!

Then on Sunday Tice and I worked on a new project for the house, a sliding, solid wood barn door that will separate our downstairs from our upstairs.  We have some differing views on what exactly our finished product will look like but I will be sure and share before and after pictures with you once we have completed it.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey