January 16, 2015

TGIF

Sorry for the radio silence this week...Tice has been away for most of the week for work in Portland so I have been busy holding down the fort.  I have however managed to squeeze in some home improvement projects while he has been gone, for example painting our half bath as well as our hallway coming in from the garage.  I used HGTV paint from Serwin Williams (which is the best paint ever by the way-only needed 1 coat for complete coverage!) in Bungalow Beige.

And here are some "after" pictures





I think this last shot is best able to show the actual color.  It is amazing how painting the walls has made the rooms seem so much lighter and larger!

I was also lucky enough to pick up a couple of different items during Piperlime's extra 60% off all sale items!  I picked up these jeans.  I have never owned a pair of Paige denim before before but have always wanted to and have loved this particular pair on one of my girlfriends.  The best pair is that if they don't work out I can return these ones!  I also had been lusting over a faux leather dress since last August so when I saw this one on major markdown in such a neat color so I snatched it up too!

Finally, when I was uploading these home improvement photos I also get to take a look at the pictures I took on NYE.  We enjoyed the new snow in our backyard and then went to Glenwood Springs for the day, enjoyed the hot springs, which are the largest in the world and then joined some friends for dinner at The Pullman House downtown. 





Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey