March 27, 2015

TGIF

Sorry for the radio silence this week but our computer was causing some issues that Tice needed to work out.  Thankfully I'm back and ready to share some pictures from my fun weekend away last weekend up in Glenwood Springs!
We headed up on Friday morning arriving just in time for lunch at my favorite restaurant in Glenwood Springs, The Pullman.  I shared the ruben with was amazing!  After lunch we walked into some shops before headed up to the house that we rented.  

That night once everyone had arrived with kicked back with cocktails and appetizers before playing some games, including Left, Right, Center which is a really fun dice game (found here).  I was the big winner for the evening!  Anyone that won a round that night also won these Easter bonnets that were made by my mom.

Saturday we scrapbooked all day and then had a yoga class given by one of the ladies that came up with us and teaches at a local gym.  Just what I needed after looking down at my book all day long.  Then for dinner we had more cocktails, Italian food, and more fun games.  
 Finally on Sunday we packed up and were out of there before 10AM.
All of us before leaving

I look forward to going again next year!  We all had a great time.

The rest of this week was better low key but we had a really fun morning today with my girlfriend and her two boys which I will share more about on Monday.  Tonight my cousin comes into town and I can't wait to see her!  The weather is suppose to be great so I plan on wearing these new flats I just received from J. Crew Factory.  I also ordered this sweater, this cotton tunic, a tee that has recently sold out, and finally these amazing flats-
My second pair of these because the last ones have been worn into the ground and desperately needed to be replaced!  Finally I also picked up some new distressed jean shorts so that I would have something that would go with everything and would be super comfy.
I decided on these ones and love them!  It was hard to decide between the ones that I got and these ones.

Hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey