March 20, 2015

TGIF

This week was filled with lots of nice weather and festive celebrations.  For St. Patty's Day instead of celebrating with traditional Irish fare I decided to simply use a ton of green ingredients in our dinner.  I made a pasta dish with bacon, peas, zucchini, and mint in addition to a brussel sprout salad.  I of course then topped it all off with a couple of green beers!



Later that week the weather stayed beautiful so we enjoyed spring clothes and spring weather by spending a bit of time outside.

Kinley's shorts (available here) | Moccs (from Etsy, similar here) |
Top (similar short sleeve version here)

Well I'm off on another adventure this weekend, this time I am heading up to the mountains with my mom and her girlfriends so that we can have a weekend away eating, drinking, scrapbooking, and simply enjoying one another's company!  I can't wait to get more done within each of the kids scrapbooks and then coming back and sharing with you some of the pages I complete.  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with warm (or at least warmer!) weather as well as time spent doing things you enjoy! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey