April 19, 2015

Recent Purchases...Lilly Pulitzer For Target

Well me and rest of the world was ready and waiting for the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection to be released this morning and thankfully I was able to get my hands on quite a few of the awesome pieces!  My mom and I went to Target bright and early this morning, arriving at 7:40 AM and were lucky enough to be first in line!  Due to the fact that we live in a small town in Colorado and aren't anywhere near the South we were able to get there so close to opening and still be lucky enough to get our hands on quite a few things.  

My picture of me being first in line!

After grabbing quite a few things as soon as we got there I was able to try on quite a few things and finally decided to purchase the following:
Noise Poise Scarf...I am planning on using this as a cover up this summer!
Shift Dress in See You Later print...still can't decide if I am going to get enough wear out of it so I may take it back or post it on Poshmark
Weekender Bag in Noise Poise...
I scored the only one of these in our store!  It's large and I can't wait to use it this summer at the pool as our swim bag.
Beach Towel in Fan Dance

My scores for Kinley:
Little Lilly Romper in Noise Poise
Little Lilly Shorts in Fan Dance
Little Lilly Shorts in My Fans
Little Lilly Shift in See You Later

Were you able to score anything?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey