August 6, 2015

Home Updates...Dining Room Table


Even though we have been using our new table for months I hadn't gotten around to taking pictures of it until just last week!  Tice did such a great job bringing this table to life for us from pictures off of Pinterest!  We wanted something large that would fill up the space and seat a large number of guests at our frequent dinner parties and I think we were able to achieve both of our goals!  


The chairs were purchased from TJ Maxx and I love their dark color and the nailhead detailing.  You can find similar chairs here.



After deciding on the chairs I went to JoAnn Fabric and picked out a couple of different fabrics that coordinated well with one another and then pulled the circle pillow in from another part of the house to complete the look.  This is most people's favorite seat at the table because it is so comfy!


This hutch was a piece from my grandparents home which I refinished in a shiny black.


This mirror was also a piece from my grandparent's home.  I absolutely love that every time I am in our kitchen I get to look at pieces that remind me of some very special people!



I took the same black paint from the hutch and painted the legs of the table the same color.

Well...was it worth the wait!?  How do you think it turned out?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey