October 21, 2015

Currently Craving...Fall Attire for the Littles

As I was browsing through Gap.com the other morning I noticed so many adorable kids clothes that I just had to share!  Plus right now they are offering 30% off regular priced items and an extra 40% off sale priced items with free shipping over $50!  

 I am OBSESSED with these adorable boots for Kinley.  They also have them in a color scheme that works well for boys too- Sawyer would look to cute for words in them!  I may just have to pull the trigger!  I also love this pullover for Sawyer in one of my favorite colors on him.   Below are a couple of my other favorites for boys and girls!

And it's not to soon to start thinking about matching Christmas PJ's and Gap has a wonderful selection this year.  I got the kids each a pair last year to begin a new tradition in our home and I can't wait to find a new set for them this year.  I love these striped ones, these bear printed ones, and these snow ones.  It will be hard selecting my favorite ones to actually purchase this year.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey