October 14, 2015

Recent Purchases & Outfits

Although I felt like I was doing a good/decent job of scaling my shopping back recently, I have still been able to score a number of things...

I had a gift card with some money on it at Forever 21 so I picked up a majority of the items above from there.  The two dresses should be perfect for upcoming holiday parties.  I can't decide if this one or this one is my favorite.  Which one is your favorite?

After telling you last week what a struggle it was picking out an outfit from a closet full of items I hadn't worn in months I was finally able to figure something out :) here are some of the outfits I wore last week.  Follow my new Instagram account, Shopticestidbits for all of my outfits of the day.
Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Blank Denim | Shoes: Steve Madden (old, similar here) | 
Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned version available here)
Jacket: Target (similar here and here) | Top: J. Crew | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: Topshop (old, similar here) | Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned version available here)
Top: Boutique find (similar here) | Jeans: Treasure and Bond | Shoes: Steve Madden
Top: Gap (similar here) | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: Halogen (old, similar here and here) | 
Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned version available here)
Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Calvin Klein | Shoes: Christian Louboutin (So Kate) |
Bag: Forever 21 (old, similar here)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Hump Day!

XO,
Bailey