April 15, 2016

TGIF

Sorry for the radio silence this week.  I have been beyond busy trying to get some much needed yard work completed before next week when our city comes around for "Spring Cleanup" plus I have been preparing for a yard sale next weekend as well as the normal day to day chaos that two little ones bring with it.  This weekend we have some fun plans and I can't wait to not be covered in dirt, get all dressed up and spend some quality time with the hubby (he has been SUPER busy lately!).  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Sibling Love
Tice and I went on a date last Friday and it was EPIC...we need more of those in our life!
Sweet sweaty curls before bed one night
Sawyer enjoying a selfie
On Saturday my mom, a couple girlfriends and I attended a fashion show and lunch.  Such a fun afternoon.

My dress: Red Valentino | My Mom's Dress: Eliza J (it's 2 pieces!)
While I was going through clothes to sell, Kinley found this matching fox set and had to wear them even though they weren't really her size!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey