May 6, 2016

TGIF

This past week was full of golf outings, margaritas (I love Cinco de Mayo), and time with friends and family.  I'm looking forward to attending a Kentucky Derby fundraiser this weekend and then celebrating Mother's Day with my family on Sunday.  

Last Friday I went out with some girlfriends to get our nails done and to grab some dinner and drinks afterwards.  It was so much fun and I got to break these babies in! (Available here)
I love Lemondrops!


Saturday night Tice and I slipped out for a fun event and got to get all dressed up!


Afterwards we headed to a restaurant for some after party shenanigans 
Sunday we went over to my sister in law's to have dinner.  The kids love getting together and loved ending their evening with treats



Yesterday my girlfriend and I met up to go hiking with our little ladies.  It was a great workout with Kinley on my back for over an hour!



After the workout I had my sister in law and mother in law over for some Cinco de Mayo festivities.  I made my favorite margaritas, Fresh Watermelon!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey