May 10, 2017

Recent Spring Purchases

Now that spring has officially arrived I have been all over adding some new pieces to my closet to greet the new season and I couldn't be more excited about it!  

I love Shopbop for many reasons, including their super fast shipping and large selection so when I was trying to put together a list of outfits for an upcoming girl's trip I knew I would find something special there.  I ended up grabbing this top and CANNOT wait for it to arrive!  Fun shoulder and sleeve details are still going to be huge for Fall so I know I am going to get a bunch of wears out of it now and later!


I also got these mules and even though I wasn't sure I would keep them I already have a ton of different outfits they are going to complete.  Plus at under $50 they are the perfect trendy shoe that doesn't break the bank.

I also expanded my sunnies collection with these statement makers after misplacing my favorite pair of Gucci's that I had had for over 12 years....I am still so sad!!!  My new sunnies are available here.  I also have my eyes on these beauties.

I also got this new top which even though I didn't need yet another off the shoulder top, it just had to be purchased and I'm so glad I got it.

I also finally got on board with a more expensive dry shampoo and I can't even explain what a difference it has made.  I seriously can't imagine living without this stuff now...so worth the price! 

Finally I placed an order on H&M.com a couple of weeks ago and snagged these three tops and am really liking them so far.   The first is a ribbed white sweater, then a pink ruffled sweatshirt, and finally a peplum and bell sleeve cream number!


Have you scored any fun Spring items?!  

I will be back later this week with an outfit/packing list for my upcoming Girl's Trip to the mountains!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey