May 9, 2017

Recent Happenings

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...it's not because I haven't wanted to get on here, life simply got really busy and I haven't had the time!  In the last two weekends we have had two fun charity events to attend which gave me plenty of excuses to get dressed up and enjoy some time with friends.
My beautiful girlfriends and I before heading out
My shoes available here
Tice and I all cleaned up!

This bathroom had some seriously good lighting :)




My new favorite sunglasses available here and they are under $65

My dad and I




Tice playing in the cornhole tournament...him and his partner got their butts kicked!

My girlfriend Clare and I.  She won best hat in all our minds...it was beyond cute!

Love these ladies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey