July 13, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...Early Access Purchases


The day is finally here! Early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale opened up today and to say that I went a little over board is an understatement!  I look forward to this sale every year and have learned from my past experiences that items do truly sell out quickly and if you even think you may want something, just go ahead and purchase it.  Remember you can decide once you have it and return it with their free returns if it isn't for you.  

I grabbed some amazing deals for both myself and the boys in my life but didn't see anything that I needed or even wanted for Kinley...maybe next year!  So without further ado, here are my purchases from the sale this year.  I know there is no way I will keep everything but I hope I like a great majority of it all once it arrives in the mail next week!!!

WOMEN'S ALO AIRBRUSH HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS 


WOMEN'S RAG & BONE/JEAN HIGH WAIST SKINNY ANKLE JEANS





THE NORTH FACE TAILOUT WATERPROOF/WINDPROOF HOODED RAIN JACKET


In addition to the items above I also got this year's version of the it sweater last fall/winter, this cold shoulder top,  this peplum sweatshirt in mint,  these skinny jeans in a dark wash, this cold shoulder ruffled sweater, this blouse in pink, these cropped workout pants from my favorite brand,  this lattice back sweater in ivory, and this maxi dress in red because let's be honest, it's still the middle of summer and WAY to early to actually wear any sweater. Finally for Tice I got him this pullover from my favorite winter brand in blue.  I can't wait to see him in it!  I have one and LOVE mine.  I wish they would have included one for the ladies in this year's sale.

Where you girls able to score anything from the sale during Early Access?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey